With its revolutionary design, the Flextrap 100E WP is recommended for use in shops and restaurants and wet industrial environments. The Flex-trap can be mounted in multiple positions on the wall or the ceiling.
The Flex-trap 100E WP has a stainless steel front grid, with the housing made of durable ABS plastic and white powder coated steel. Once the insects enter the unit, they are effectively controlled by means of a centrally placed glue board. Easy to service, stylish and effective; the Flex-trap 100E WP offers it all.
1) The unit can be used in different mounting positions on the wall or the ceiling.
2) The unit is constructed in a hose proof housing, which allows the unit to withstand a total wet wash.
3) Glue board placed discretely behind the lamp.
4) In the heart of the unit is the most powerful UV-A lamp available: Exclusive to ALCOCHEM the Philips Longlife UV-A lamp offers 2 years of effective use. The Philips Longlife lamp is specifically designed to match the fly’s vision spectrum with the lamp’s output, for optimum attracting power.
5) Effective coverage of areas up to 100 m2.
6) Easy to service with direct access to lamps and glue board.
7) Meets ISO 9001 / RoHS & the CE standard. Unit is HACCP compliant.
8) 30% improved performance over conventional units due to its unique attraction grid, which reflects the light onto the landing spot thereby stimulating the landing behaviour of flying insects.
9) The Flex-trap 100E WP is executed with a high frequency ballast, which offers lower operational costs and makes the use of a starter redundant.
10) 1 year full guarantee on the mechanical aspects.
Area coverage: 100 m2 effective coverage
Light source: 2 x 15 Watt shatterproof Philips Longlife UV-A lamps
Type of UV lamps: UV-A Lamp RoHS certified
Electrical supply: 220-240V/50-60Hz
Catch specifications: By means of effective glue board
Power consumption: 32 Watt
Weight: 5 Kg
Material: Metal housing
Degree of protection : IP 65 (hose proof)
Guarantee: 1 year return to base
Int. building norm: acc. IEC 60.335-259 int. standard for insect exterminators
Lamp life time: 17,500 hrs (*)
Dimensions (LxWxD): 570 x 220 x 160 mm
Mounting position: Wall mounted or ceiling mounted
Cable & plug: Included
Packaging: Strong cardboard box included
Manual: Enclosed with the unit in English
Service: Unit can be serviced without special tools