With its revolutionary design, the Flex-trap 45 is recommended for use in homes, offices, shops and restaurants. The unit can be mounted in multiple positions onto the wall or the ceiling or it can even be used free standing.The Flex-trap 45 has a stainless steel front grid, with the housing made of durable ABS plastic and white powder coated steel. Once the insects enter the Flex-trap, they are effectively controlled by a centrally placed glue board. Easy to service, stylish and effective; the Flex-trap 45 offers it all.
1) The unit can be used in 10 different mounting positions including on the wall, ceiling or free standing.
2) Up to 4 units can be linked together by means of an optional interlink cable.
3) Glue board discretely placed behind the lamp.
4) In the heart of the unit is the most powerful UV-A lamp available:
Exclusive to ALCOCHEM the Philips Longlife UV-A lamp offers 2 years of effective use. The Philips Longlife lamp is specifically designed to match the fly’s vision spectrum with the lamp’s output, for optimum attracting power.
5) Effective coverage of areas up to 45 m2.
6) Easy to service with direct access to lamp, board and starter.
7) Meets ISO 9001 / RoHS & the CE standard. Unit is HACCP compliant.
8) 30% improved performance over conventional units due to its unique attraction grid, which reflects the light onto the landing spot thereby stimulating the landing behavior of flying insects.
9) Special brackets available, for different mounting locations.
10) 1 year full guarantee on mechanical aspects.
Area coverage: 45 m2 effective coverage
Light source: 1 x 15 Watt shatterproof Philips Longlife UV-A lamp
Type of UV lamps: UV-A Lamp RoHS certified
Electrical supply: 220-240V/50Hz, other voltages upon request
Catch specifications: By means of effective glue board
Power consumption: 22 Watt
Weight: 4 Kg
Material: Metal housing
Degree of protection: IP 21 (drip proof)
Guarantee: 1 year return to base
Int. building norm: acc. IEC 60.335-259 int. standard for insect exterminators
Lamp life time: 17,500 hrs (*)
Dimensions (LxWxD): 550 x 120 x 120 mm
Mounting position: Wall mounted, ceiling mounted or free standing
Cable & plug: Included
Packaging: Strong cardboard box included
Manual: Enclosed with the unit in English
Service: Unit can be serviced without special tools
(*) After 17,500 hours of use, the Longlife lamp still offers 75% of its initial UV-A output value