With its robust design, the i-trap 100E is recommended for use in professional or industrial environments. The i-trap can be flag mounted on the wall or ceiling mounted. Mounting is a breeze with the snap-on mounting bracket The i-trap 100E has an aluminium housing, which makes the unit both light and strong. Once the insects enter the i-trap, they will be effectively controlled by means of a centrally placed glue board. Easy to service, robust, yet elegant and effective; the i-trap 100E offers it all.
1) The unit can be mounted onto the wall or onto the ceiling.
2) The aluminium housing offers a light but strong body, easy to handle.
3) Glue board placed discretely behind the lamp,
which offers optimized performance.
4) In the heart of the unit is the most powerful UV-A lamp available: Exclusive to ALCOCHEM the Philips Longlife UV-A lamp offers 2 years of effective use. The Philips Longlife lamp is specifically designed to match the fly’s vision spectrum with the lamp’s output, for optimum attracting power.
5) Effective coverage of areas up to 100 m2.
6) Easy to service with direct access to lamps and glue board.
7) Meets ISO 9001 / RoHS & the CE standard. Unit is HACCP compliant.
8) Durable quality components, industrial design.
9) The i-trap 100E is executed with a high frequency ballast, which offers lower operational costs and makes the use of a starter redundant. The electronic ballast also offers a high frequency light pulse which means the insect cannot distinguish the lamp from natural UV-A light so providing greater attraction.
10) 1 year full guarantee on the mechanical aspects.
Area coverage: 100 - 150m2 effective coverage
Light source: 4 x 15 Watt shatterproof Philips Longlife UV-A lamps
Type of UV lamps: UV-A Lamp RoHS certified
Electrical supply: 220-240V/50-60Hz
Catch specifications: By means of effective glue board
Power consumption: 70 Watt
Weight: 6 Kg
Material: Metal housing
Degree of protection: IP 21 (drip proof)
Guarantee: 1 year return to base
Int. building norm: acc. IEC 60.335-259 int. standard for insect exterminators
Lamp life time: 17,500 hrs (*)
Dimensions (LxWxD): 500 x 340 x 160 mm
Mounting position: Wall, flag or ceiling mounted
Cable & plug: Included
Packaging: Strong cardboard box included
Manual: Enclosed with the unit in English
Service: Unit can be serviced without special tools
(*) After 17,500 hours of use, the Longlife lamp still offers 75% of its initial UV-A output value