With its innovative design, the i-trap 25 is recommended for use in homes, offices, shops and restaurants. The i-trap can be mounted in two positions on the wall (square or diamond position) or free standing. The i-trap 25 has an all metal housing and uses a powerful UV- A lamp to lure insects into its trap. Once these insects enter the unit, they are effectively controlled with a glue board trap. Easy to service, stylish and effective; the i-trap 25 offers it all.
1) Unit can be wall mounted in two different viewing positions. (square or diamond)
2) Unit can be used as a table top model.
3) Glue board placed discretely out of sight.
4) Metal housing offers long-term durability.
5) Effective coverage of areas up to 25 m2.
6) Easy service with direct access to lamp, board and starter.
7) Meets ISO 9001 / RoHS & the CE standard.
8) 30% improved performance over conventional units due to its unique attraction grid, which reflects the light onto the landing spot thereby stimulating the landing behavior of flying insects.
9) High powered effective UV-A lamp.
10) 1 year full guarantee on the mechanical aspects.
Area coverage: 25 m2 effective coverage
Light source: 1 x 13 Watt UV-A lamp
Type of UV lamps: UV-A Lamp RoHS certified
Electrical supply: 220-240V/50Hz, other voltages upon request
Catch specifications: By means of effective glue board
Power consumption: 18 Watt
Weight: 2 Kg
Material: Metal housing
Degree of protection: IP 21 (drip proof)
Guarantee: 1 year return to base
Int. building norm: acc. IEC 60.335-259 int. standard for insect exterminators
Lamp life time: 9000 hrs
Dimensions (LxWxD): 265 x 265 x 80 mm
Mounting position: Wall mounted or free standing
Cable & plug : Included
Packaging: Strong cardboard box included
Manual: Enclosed with the unit in English
Service: Unit can be serviced without special tools