With its innovative design, the i-trap 35 is recommended for use in homes, offices, shops and restaurants. The i-trap is constructed in such a way that the UV-A light is directed upwards. The i-trap 35 has an all metal housing and uses a powerful UV-A lamp to lure insects into its trap. Once the insects enter the i-trap, they are effectively controlled by a glue board. Easy to service, stylish and effective; the i-trap 35 offers it all.
1) In its wall mounted position the unit is very discrete.
2) Unit can be used in a wide variety of applications.
3) Glue board discretely placed out of sight and is easy to replace.
4) Metal housing offers durability.
5) Effective coverage of areas up to 35 m2.
6) Easy to service with direct access to lamp, board and starter.
7) Meets ISO 9001 / RoHS & the CE standard.
8) Durable quality components, industrial design.
9) High powered effective UV-A lamp.
10) 1 year full guarantee on the mechanical aspects.
Area coverage: 35 m2 effective coverage
Light source: 1 x 18 Watt UV-A lamp
Type of UV lamps: UV-A Lamp RoHS certified
Electrical supply: 220-240V/50Hz, other voltages upon request
Catch specifications: By means of effective glue board
Power consumption: 25 Watt
Weight: 3 Kg
Material: Metal housing
Degree of protection: IP 21 (drip proof)
Guarantee: 1 year return to base
Int. building norm: acc. IEC 60.335-259 int. standard for insect exterminators
Lamp life time: 9000 hrs
Dimensions (LxWxD): 440 x 190 x 200 mm
Mounting position: Wall mounted
Cable & plug: Included
Packaging: Strong cardboard box included
Manual: Enclosed with the unit in English
Service: Unit can be serviced without special tools