With its discrete design, the i-trap 50E is recommended for use in shops and restaurants and dry industrial environments. The unit can be wall mounted; the separate mounting strip offers easy maintenance & service. The i-trap 50E has a transparent front grid, with the housing made of durable ABS plastic and white powder coated steel. Once the insects enter the unit, they are effectively controlled by means of a centrally placed glue board. Easy to service, stylish and effective; the i-trap 50E offers it all.
1) The unit can be mounted onto the wall.
2) The transparent front grid offers discretion and improved efficacy.
3) Glue board discretely placed behind the lamp.
4) In the heart of the unit is the most powerful UV-A lamp available:
Exclusive to ALCOCHEM the Philips Longlife UV-A lamp offers 2 years of effective use. The Philips Longlife lamp is specifically designed to match the fly’s vision spectrum with the lamp’s output, for optimum attracting power.
5) Effective coverage of areas up to 50 m2.
6) Easy to service with direct access to lamps and glue board.
7) Meets ISO 9001 / RoHS & the CE standard. Unit is HACCP compliant.
8) 30% improved performance over conventional units due to its unique attraction grid, which reflects the light onto the landing spot thereby stimulating the landing behavior of flying insects.
9) The i-trap 50E is executed with a high frequency ballast, which offers lower operational costs and makes the use of a starter redundant. The electronic ballast also offers a high frequency light pulse which means the insect cannot distinguish the lamp from natural UV-A light so providing greater attraction.
10) 1 year full guarantee on the mechanical aspects.
Area coverage: 50 - 80m2 effective coverage
Light source: 2 x 15 Watt shatterproof Philips Longlife UV-A lamps
Type of UV lamps: UV-A Lamp RoHS certified
Electrical supply: 100-240V/50-60Hz
Catch specifications: By means of effective glue board
Power consumption: 35 Watt
Weight: 4 Kg
Material: Metal housing
Degree of protection: IP 21 (drip proof)
Guarantee: 1 year return to base
Int. building norm: acc. IEC 60.335-259 int. standard for insect exterminators
Lamp life time: 17,500 hrs (*)
Dimensions (LxWxD): 470 x 325 x 100 mm
Mounting position: Wall mounted
Cable & plug: Included
Packaging: Strong cardboard box included
Manual: Enclosed with the unit in English
Service: Unit can be serviced without special tools
(*) After 17,500 hours of use, the Longlife lamp still offers 75% of its initial UV-A output value